Social Media Support
“Social media is not a choice, the question is how well do you do it!” ~ Erik Qualman
As a small business owner, and in today’s society, I’m sure you know having an online social media presence is vitally important to your business success. You may even have a few accounts on various sites with some information about you, your brand, or your company. But what you might not have is a consistent social media online presence. Unfortunately, social media is not a “set it and forget it” type of system. This is where VABH team of experts come to the rescue.
At VABH, we provide social media support that enhances your online presence, gets your content shared, and gets your ideas and messages visible across multiple social platforms.
Below is a brief overview of social media support services we provide:
- Create and set up various social media sites, like: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and more.
- Create social media ads to a targeted audience to increase sales.
- Edit blogs and articles, and upload them across various social media sites.
- Oversee social media analytics and provide monthly reports.
- Post and embed videos on social media, blogs, etc.
- Provide online branding that is cohesive throughout your online presence.
- Update your social media profiles across multiple platforms.
- And more…
Basically, we take away the repetitive, time-consuming aspects of social media maintenance for you and your business, so you can get back to managing your business.
VABH is also trained and qualified to help with the marketing aspect of social media. Social media for business is leaning more towards “You’ve got to pay to play.” Today, it’s all about ads. This is just one more thing business owners need to learn in order to compete in the social media market, but odds are you just don’t have the time to learn the tricks of the trade – which is where VABH has you covered.
We help clients with scheduling their content on various social media platforms. This could mean posting blogs and articles, creating Ads, promoting events, finding images and adding a quote, researching articles, and more. Knowing how to use multiple social media platforms, and how to interact on each is a huge asset. VABH does all this so you can increase your business’s visibility.
Why social media is so important? Here’s a look at just some of the ways social media marketing can improve your business: (Click link to see full article via Forbes.com).
- Increases Brand Recognition – Every opportunity you have to share your content and increase your visibility is valuable.
- Improves Brand Loyalty – Businesses that engage on social media benefit from higher customer loyalty.
- More Opportunities to Convert – Every post you make on various social media platforms is an opportunity for customers to convert.
Still not convinced? Here are a few additional links I found to explain why social media should be part of your marketing strategy that I thought you would find helpful.
Throughout my continued social media training with some of the top influencers in the industry, the two biggest takeaways have been:
- Show Up Consistently! To be viewed as a thought leader in your industry, you must show up, and provide valuable content on a regular basis. If you don’t, potential clients don’t know you are out there. Remember – “Out of sight, out of mind!”
- Engage! Social media is all about building relationships. In order for people to know, like and trust you, you must engage with them first in order for them to join in.
Social media is constantly changing; and many business owners like yourself are finding it difficult to keep up. It is frustrating, time-consuming, and difficult to keep pace, which is why businesses seek VABH services.
VABH provides the ultimate social media support for you and your business, even helping you brainstorm social media marketing ideas that will boost your business.
- Don’t have time to schedule and share your valuable content?
- Don’t know the first thing about how to use the many different platforms?
- Confused by social media Ads and how they can help you promote your business?
Do what you love ♥… outsource what takes you away from your happy place. Contact VABH today!